Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How Fast Can You Eat Eggs?

I sometimes wonder if I am putting too much pressure on my kids to be little future athletes! Today they are practicing their swimming in the bath tub. And, just this morning I was telling a friend that Levi has some serious ball control (I'm convinced he will one day play in the MLS - no one is that good at age 2). Eden is quite possibly the most competitive 4-year old I have ever met. Everything is a race to her. She challenged Levi to an egg eating competition at breakfast, "I bet I can finish my eggs before you can." But, both of them seem to really enjoy sports and as long as they are the ones initiating the interest...I'm all for it and will certainly encourage it! That said, I might need to play down the egg eating competitions. Seems a tiny bit excessive!

No comments: