Yesterday Scott and I said good-bye to our very first baby. Our 14-year old Australian Shepard mutt that we bought from a family with a teepee in their front yard - somewhere outside of College Station. Zephaniah had a huge heart for those that he loved.Before Zephie, I had never met a dog that smiled at you when you came home. He loved to rock climb, swim, roll in the grass on his back, snuggle up with me on the floor, and perform a multitude of tricks. He was a good dog and an even better friend. Becuase he was my first dog, he will always hold a very special place in my heart. I will miss him.
We told Eden and Levi that Zephie had to go up to doggie heaven, where God would feed him and take care of him. In doggie heaven, Zephie would be well again and he would be able to run and play forever. I hope that's true, Zephie. I hope you are chasing bunnies again. Good-bye, Zephie boy. I will always love you.
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about Zephie. You will all be in our prayers. Samantha
Post a Comment