We had such a busy and fun Valentine's
weekend this year!
The kids and I made these rockin' Valentine's. They had so much fun handing them out to their friends and I think it helped them understand that it really is more fun to give than receive! A hard, hard concept for wee ones!

Of course, they had their fair share of receiving also! Cute little wind-ups and love fairies from
Warm Sugar.

My very favorite Valentine's were the one's the kids made for Grandmother and Granddaddy! Levi's little people are really starting to look like people and I always love Eden's little hearts.

I spent the Saturday before Valentine's Day at the rodeo with two of the cutest little cowhands a girl could know. My parents treated us to a great day! I have to admit, I was a little surprised by how much I enjoyed the rodeo. Mom and Dad should be proud - I guess my Texas roots do run deep!



And last but not least...my Scott and I ran a little half-marathon together on Valentine's morning. Best Valentine's date we've had in a long, long time!
Today we're back at life: laundry, picking up the house, Little Gym, etc. But, the sun is shining and we may be able to get some park time in - so I'm sure we'll find a
Tiny Treasure or two before the day is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment