Tuesday, February 2, 2010

10 Things I Love About My Husband

It's February, so I have my one true love on my mind quite a bit these days! In a blog that's full of stories of our sweet kiddos, I thought I would take a moment to celebrate my very first love. So, here goes:

10 Things I Love About My Scott:

1. I love how he supports all of my crazy endeavors. Whether it's running or crochet, he always gives me the time and space I need to invest in my little hobbies.
2. I love how he loves our kids. He often tears up when telling stories about them, like the love he has in his heart just can't be contained and it overflows out of his eyes. Such a sweet daddy.
3. I love his dedication to our family. Working every day at a crazy job and dreaming up new ventures just so we can have the very best future possible.
4. I love his hugs.
5. I love his sense of adventure and love for the outdoors! Together we have taken on so many amazing things: wake boarding, rock climbing, backpacking, snowboarding, scuba, etc. He's always willing to try something new!
6. I love his eyes. Seriously. They are gorgeous!
7. I love how even after all of these years, he can still make me laugh.
8. I love our history together. There is such comfort in sharing so many years with someone. Everything we share (good and bad) makes our relationship stronger each day. He is my constant.
9. I love his faith in God. It has often amazed me over the years and keeps our family grounded.
10. I love that there are 100 other things I could write. I guess, most of all, I just love him. Fully.

Happy Valentine's Day, Babe!

1 comment:

Scott said...

That just made me tear up, hoser.

I'm an amazingly lucky guy and WAY blessed to be married to the love of my life and have two sweet kiddo's to boot!

I'm yours! Be mine? XOXO