Once again I am behind on my birthday posts. It's like some little part of me goes into denial after the party is over. They can't really be growing up. Right?
I guess it's time for me to face the music. My little man is five.
Levi is the sweetest soul I know. Always thinking of others, always giving you that sideways smile that melts your heart and always in a happy mood. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am that I get to be his Mommy!
At five, Levi loves to...
Play baseball in the backyard.
Make up stories about his day.
Give hugs to his Leopard.
Laugh.
Eat Watermelon.
Swim.
Sing Justin Beiber with his sister.
Play with his puppy.
And kick a soccer ball.
He is all boy and is honestly the coolest boy I know.
We celebrated his family birthday at Gatti-town (a little piece of Heaven on earth if you are a 5-year old boy). And topped off the festivities with a Leopard Bowling party with his friends.
I hope he felt special and loved - since that is the way he has made me feel every day of the past five years! Mommy loves you Levi...all the way to Pluto and back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment