Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Kids Sparkle

Typically, I wouldn't pull out the paints and glitter at 6:30 at night. I'm not sure what made tonight different. But, it kind of felt good to tell them "yes"!

Mommy, can I paint?
Yes!



Mommy can I add glitter to my paint before it dries?
Yes!



Mommy can I make "snow"?
Um....(long pause)...Yes!



Mommy can I play with my "ski guys"?
Yes!



Mommy can I play play-dough?
Yes!



It seems like I tell my kids "no" 100 times a day. Sometimes it's nice to throw in the "no" towel and let them lead the way! It made for an hour of complete happiness at our house tonight! Worth every speck of glitter that I will find in my kitchen between now and Christmas!

Yep, my kids sparkle!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I can learn A LOT from you my love! Very awesome post.