Today's Tiny Treasures: As I sat down to write this, I saw Levi sprint across the top of the stairs wearing nothing by his construction vehicle big boys and purple fairy wings. Precious!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Play with your Food
Two days into summer and I already had to use one of my "reserve" crafts in order to entertain my monkeys! Yep, I encouraged my children to play with their food! We used celery bunches and potatoes to do a little stamping. I loved watching the difference in design between my 4-year old and 3-year old. Eden was very meticulous about where each little stamp would go - while Levi just wanted to smear around the paint. Of course, I (in my always biased mommy opinion) thought the paintings turned out beautiful!


Today's Tiny Treasures: As I sat down to write this, I saw Levi sprint across the top of the stairs wearing nothing by his construction vehicle big boys and purple fairy wings. Precious!
Today's Tiny Treasures: As I sat down to write this, I saw Levi sprint across the top of the stairs wearing nothing by his construction vehicle big boys and purple fairy wings. Precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment