Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Love You More Than...

It's somewhat of a silly competition in our house. It usually goes something like this:

Eden: "I love you all the way around my bed room, up to the moon, around the universe, over the light, around the universe (that one usually appears at least twice) and around the sun and back."

Mommy or Daddy: "Oh yeah, well, I love you around the universe, up to the moon, out to Pluto, around the sun, all through the house and back and more. Enormous Love."

Then we will stretch our arms out as far as possible to show how enormous the love is. It's a fun little game, but this morning Eden said the sweetest I Love You More Than to me. She said, "I love you more than any of my friends. I really do." My sweet, sweet Eden.

No comments: