Monday, October 13, 2008

A Real Life Blogger?

I remember a friend telling me once I should have a blog! I smiled and pretended to know what that meant. And even though I'm still not entirely sure, I think I am now a real life blogger! Please correct me if I'm wrong.

If a blog is what I think it is, mine will attempt to capture some of the treasures life sends my way here in the Tomhave house. Today's treasures included: sticky night-night kisses from Levi, the latest crayola masterpiece hanging on my kitchen wall, a shared smile with my sweet husband and endless requests to "Watch me, Mommy" as Eden continued to work on her always improving cartwheel.

So, please forgive me as I find my way in cyberspace. My blog may not be very pretty, but my hope is that it perfectly illustrates how much I love my family. All the way to Pluto and back.

No comments: